AGE UK BOLTON
A TRUSTED BRAND FOR OLDER PEOPLE
An independent local charity (number 223240) we have been working with, for and on behalf of local people across Bolton since 1947. Age UK is recognised as the leading authority on ageing well and is a trusted brand for those over 50 both nationally and locally. Our vision is that:
“Older People in Bolton feel safe, valued and fulfilled and have access to the support and opportunities they need to make the most of their later life”.
We recognise that as we grow older we all face new challenges but that doesn’t stop us from wanting a fulfilling, independent later life. At Age UK Bolton we are passionate that everyone should have the opportunity to be able to make the most of their later years, whatever their circumstances, wants and needs.
- Befriending and afternoon teas – to tackle loneliness and isolation
- Lunch & Leisure Clubs – network of over 20 clubs across the town serving up 17,500 hot meals in social settings every year
- Social, creative, learning, dance and fitness activities for the young at heart – in a variety of community venues
- Information & Advice – including Will making and free legal advice
- Home from Hospital service – support for 6 weeks after discharge
- Insurance products and services – tailor made for those 50 plus. Buying these products helps us make later life a better life as income is gift aided to support our charity services
To contact us call 01204 382411
Visit our website at www.ageukbolton.org.uk
Pop in to see us at The Square for a products and services quote or to access any of the above services over a brew and a chat